School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every great witch and wizard in history started right here, as a student. If they could do it, why not us?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting at the Riddle House

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Benjamin Kanst
DADA Professor, Slytherin HOH
Benjamin Kanst

Number of posts : 130
Wand Type : 91/2 inches, Yew, unicorn hair
Patronus : Eagle
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Meeting at the Riddle House Empty
PostSubject: Meeting at the Riddle House   Meeting at the Riddle House EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:46 pm

Benji apparated into an empty room of the Riddle Mansion. It appeared he was first and early for a change. He pulled his hood back and sat down in a chair. Now all he could do was wait for the others to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Edie Sedgwick
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Edie Sedgwick

Number of posts : 78
Wand Type : 10 in, Cypress, Redcap blood
Patronus : Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the Riddle House   Meeting at the Riddle House EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:51 pm

Edie stepped out from the shadows and crossed her arms. "It seems you have decided to break your reputation as an unpunctual professor," she said, a smirk pulling on her lips. "But of course that isn't all you do, is it Kanst?"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the Riddle House   Meeting at the Riddle House EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:01 pm

"I see my reputation precedes me. I don't believe we've met before." He gave her a lopsided grin, revealing his canines. "Sedgwick right? I believe my talents are beyond that of a unpunctual professor."
Back to top Go down
Edie Sedgwick
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Edie Sedgwick

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the Riddle House   Meeting at the Riddle House EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:06 pm

Edie arched an eyebrow. "Of course, or else why would you be in the Dark Lord's inner circle. I certainly hope you can do more than teach a classroom full of children," she said tonelessly. "Though I'm not quite certain as to what use a vampire could do," she said, pursing her lips.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the Riddle House   Meeting at the Riddle House EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:23 pm

Benji chuckled. "I can do more than teach. Like you said, why else would I be in the Dark Lord's circle?" He stood up and began to pace. "Well let's see. We vampires can drink blood, kill people....all sorts of fun stuff."
Back to top Go down
Edie Sedgwick
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Edie Sedgwick

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the Riddle House   Meeting at the Riddle House EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:26 pm

Edie narrowed her eyes. "It seems that, your "fun stuff" can be done with a wand and without being a vampire. Though you migh require to drink another's blood, you seem to be a pointless addition to the circle," she said carelessly.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the Riddle House   Meeting at the Riddle House EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:34 pm

"Aw, aren't you just so sweet. We're going to get along just fine, aren't we?" Benji laughed sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Edie Sedgwick
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Edie Sedgwick

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the Riddle House   Meeting at the Riddle House EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:41 pm

Edie clicked her tongue. "Indeed," she said under her breath. "But it is not you I am here for, now is it? My loyalties are to the Dark Lord. But where do yours lie?" she said under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the Riddle House   Meeting at the Riddle House EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:47 pm

Benji raised an eyebrow curiously. "I'm pretty sure by being in this room, it's quite obvious where my loyalties are. But we're not the only ones who are supposed to be here."
Back to top Go down
Rayvn Snape
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Rayvn Snape

Number of posts : 866
Wand Type : Phoenix feather, 10 1/4 inches, Yew, Nice and supple
House Quiditch Position (If on Team) : Slytherin Captain and Beater
Patronus : Wolf
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the Riddle House   Meeting at the Riddle House EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:48 pm

"Now, Now children, let's not fight!" Ravyn looked at the two new people, "Anyways, who might you two be?" she asked raising an eye brow.
Back to top Go down
https://erisedesire.rpg-board.net
Benjamin Kanst
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the Riddle House   Meeting at the Riddle House EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:55 pm

Benji turned towards the new person. She looked no more than a 5th, 6th year student. "I hardly think you're in a position to be calling us children." Benji said as he leaned against the wall, casually examining her. "Benji Kanst. Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Rayvn Snape
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Rayvn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the Riddle House   Meeting at the Riddle House EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:59 pm

"My name doesn't concern no body but my master!" She looked him up and down, then rolled her eyes, "But as it seems, you are the one who took over my fathers job, I guess you are bound to know me, Ravyn Snape."
Back to top Go down
Edie Sedgwick
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Edie Sedgwick

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the Riddle House   Meeting at the Riddle House EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 6:10 pm

Edie leaned against one of the walls. "It seems that we have a little brat to deal with as well. I thought a pathetic vampire was bad enough," she scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Rayvn Snape
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Rayvn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the Riddle House   Meeting at the Riddle House EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 6:16 pm

Ravyn smirked "I wouldn't let Voldemort hear you say that!"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the Riddle House   Meeting at the Riddle House EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 6:19 pm

((OOC: Wait, Snape didn't teach DADA until the 6th book and isn't this site during the 5th book?))
"Ah the Snape girl." He scoffed at Edie's comment. "Oh shut it. We have to deal with your depressing attitude."
Back to top Go down
Rayvn Snape
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Rayvn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the Riddle House   Meeting at the Riddle House EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 6:23 pm

((Yeah, but he was always trying to get DADA, and Ravyn thinks Snape should have taught it.))

Ravyn looked at Edie and smiled, "I don't think I know who you are."
Back to top Go down
Edie Sedgwick
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Edie Sedgwick

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the Riddle House   Meeting at the Riddle House EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 6:28 pm

Edie flared her nostril at the mentioning of the Dark Lord's name. "You filthy miserable child. I know your father and he isn't much better than you. It seems that failure and indecency runs thick in your family," she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Rayvn Snape
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Rayvn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the Riddle House   Meeting at the Riddle House EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 6:33 pm

"Think what you will, BUT you will NOT talk about my father!" she stepped closer to her, "I have all the right to call him what I want, Fear of a name increases fear of a thing itself! And If I were you, and wanted to stay loyal to him, I wouldn't let Lord Voldemort hear you!" She smiled even bigger, "Besides, My Mother and Father are in Azkaban, for being Loyal to him!"
Back to top Go down
Edie Sedgwick
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Edie Sedgwick

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the Riddle House   Meeting at the Riddle House EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 6:45 pm

Edie's smirk grew into a full scale grin. "It is not out of fear, but out of respect. Something a child, such as yourself, should know by now. But from what I heard, your daddy isn't so loyal. He may be in Azkaban, but he has brought himself down to that level. Hopefully the dementors have given him a kiss by now," she chuckled bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the Riddle House   Meeting at the Riddle House EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 6:47 pm

Benji collapsed back in the chair and kicked his legs up. "She's got a point. Your father never did get his loyalties straight. Heard he helped ol' Dumbledore out a couple times."
Back to top Go down
Rayvn Snape
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Rayvn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the Riddle House   Meeting at the Riddle House EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 6:51 pm

Ravyn sat in another chair, "Tsk Tsk! It helps to have ears around here!" She may not like the fact that her parents were who they are but she could rub it into peoples faces, she let out a laugh, "My father never helped Dumbledore, My father never let anything get in the way of his loyalty." She looked around the room, it was kind of nice but dirty, "Snape isn't my real father, he's only my addopted father!" her smile got bigger, "Now, be nice, or I won't tell what is going to happen!"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the Riddle House   Meeting at the Riddle House EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 6:55 pm

"Nice? I think you're in the wrong club kiddo. Besides, who died and put you in charge? I'm not taking any orders from a kid." Benji snorted.
Back to top Go down
Rayvn Snape
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Rayvn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the Riddle House   Meeting at the Riddle House EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 6:59 pm

"Well, actually if you must know," she looked at Edie when she said it, "The Dark Lord" she smiled and looked back at Benji, "put me in charge!"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the Riddle House   Meeting at the Riddle House EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 7:30 pm

Benji titled his head questioningly. He didn't speak for a few seconds, but then burst out laughing. "Oh that's a good one. You of all people. Prove it, kid."
Back to top Go down
Kendrix Lestrange
Slytherin Student, Head DE
Slytherin Student, Head DE
Kendrix Lestrange

Number of posts : 386
Patronus : Tiger
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the Riddle House   Meeting at the Riddle House EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 10:34 pm

"Ravyn always wants to be the boss of everyone." I said as I walked into the room. "She thinks she is always right." I look at Ravyn. "How's is going, Sis?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the Riddle House   Meeting at the Riddle House Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting at the Riddle House
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next