School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every great witch and wizard in history started right here, as a student. If they could do it, why not us?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D'Leh Strait

Go down 
AuthorMessage

D'Leh Strait Empty
PostSubject: D'Leh Strait   D'Leh Strait EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:46 pm

Name:* D'Leh Strait
Nickname:* D or Leh
Year:* Graduated
House:* Gryffindor
Special ability and/or breed:[Animagi, metamorphmagi, vampire, werewolf, etc..If you are not an animagi and want to be on at the animagus hang out then you can be one there and just leave it there]* I am a Wolf Animagus, I am also a Vampire, and I can do magic with out a wand
Appearence:*
Personality:*D'Leh Strait Icon25
History:* D'Leh is a muggle born who was bitten the summer before his third year. He graduated with high marks, he was a good student in his years. Right out of school he worked for the Auror's Office, A year later he became The head of the Department of Magical Law EnforcementPerson portraying the character in avatar/signature:* Steven Strait
Wand:* 9 1/2 inches Holly Vela Hair and Good for Charms
Loyalty:* My Loyalty is with the ministry. I am a death eater but I report my findings to the ministry
Relationship status:* Single, But what happens happens
RP sample:*

D'Leh looked around the room, "Why the hell would I want to do that?"

"Now, Now D'Leh, Calm down." Cornelius spoke softly.

D'Leh slammed his fists on the desk, "Like hell! Fudge why would you all vote me to do it? There are others who look worse!"

Fudge backed out, "Strait, we decided it will be you and th...that is final!" he said before leaving the room.

D'Leh didn't know why they wanted him to do it, he was the head of the department after all. Could it be because he was a Vampire? He sat down and let out a deep sigh, "Fine!" he muttered to him self.
Back to top Go down

D'Leh Strait
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry :: Character Info. :: Introduction-
Jump to: