School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every great witch and wizard in history started right here, as a student. If they could do it, why not us?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yet another slow night.

Go down 
+8
Eris Black
Edie Sedgwick
Remus Lupin
Destiny Valmeraz
Rebella Rife
Benjamin Kanst
Edward Cullen
Rayvn Snape
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Edie Sedgwick
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Edie Sedgwick

Number of posts : 78
Wand Type : 10 in, Cypress, Redcap blood
Patronus : Black Panther
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Yet another slow night. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet another slow night.   Yet another slow night. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 6:54 pm

Edie turned to Ben. "What? Can't control your temper?" she said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
DADA Professor, Slytherin HOH
Benjamin Kanst

Number of posts : 130
Wand Type : 91/2 inches, Yew, unicorn hair
Patronus : Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Yet another slow night.   Yet another slow night. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 6:57 pm

"I just think it's time to find a quieter place. Basically any place, you're not." Ben shot back.
Back to top Go down
Edie Sedgwick
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Edie Sedgwick

Number of posts : 78
Wand Type : 10 in, Cypress, Redcap blood
Patronus : Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: Yet another slow night.   Yet another slow night. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 7:02 pm

Edie's smirk burst into a full scale grin. "Perhaps that glass to your head did some damage to your already damaged brain. But, afterall, vampires aren't all that bright to begin with. In your case anyway," she said, shifting her weight.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

Number of posts : 61
Where do you stand? : You Stand on your own or you wont tell
Race : Yet another slow night. - Page 4 Icon-2
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Yet another slow night.   Yet another slow night. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 3:49 pm

Remus looked around and to Ben, He had a bad feeling about him, He narrowed his eyes and gulped some of his beer down before getting up and walking towards him. ".. is there something you wanted to say to me." he had seen the man looking at him and Remus wanted to know why...
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Benjamin Kanst
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Yet another slow night.   Yet another slow night. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 4:27 pm

"Stay out of it." Ben snarled at Edie. He froze at the sound of Lupin's voice. The werewolf scent was overwhelming at this range. Ben attempted to stifle a growl but it came out more like a nervous choking sound. "I don't know where you got that idea. I believe I was talking to Miss. Sedgwick. Not you."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Yet another slow night.   Yet another slow night. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 4:32 pm

"I saw the way you are looking at me.. I know your types don't get along with people like me, even though we are very alike.. I have enough to deal with from humans, and Pandora is like me.. I heard you are a professor.. so I am just informing you not to get him or her a hard time.. alright?" he asked looking down at him
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Yet another slow night.   Yet another slow night. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 5:27 pm

Ben let go of Rebella's hand and stood up straight. "We are nothing alike. Don't even think we have anything in common." He bared his fangs. "That sounds like a threat. What are you going to do about it?" Ben said with a sarcastic bark of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Yet another slow night.   Yet another slow night. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 5:35 pm

"I am looking out for the best for my daughter.. I am not threatening you.. I was asking you to be nice to her, as you have shown, you have problems with.. our type.. you are the one indeed threatening me.. if you carry on in this manner.. I will see that you are taken out of Hogwarts.. Vampires are always monsters.." he said putting the last part as he turned away to leave " he is right, not like him, at least I have manners.."
Back to top Go down
Rayvn Snape
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Rayvn Snape

Number of posts : 866
Wand Type : Phoenix feather, 10 1/4 inches, Yew, Nice and supple
House Quiditch Position (If on Team) : Slytherin Captain and Beater
Patronus : Wolf
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Yet another slow night.   Yet another slow night. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 5:49 pm

"Boys I would really appreciate it if you take this out of my bar, and to let you know, not all Vampires are like him, Destiny here is in gryffindor and she is one. Now, back to my bar! If you all are going to cause problems, I am simply just going to have to ask you all to leave."
Back to top Go down
https://erisedesire.rpg-board.net
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Yet another slow night.   Yet another slow night. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:07 pm

"I am not starting a fight.." he said looking at her "I was looking out for my family, I am not saying all are like him.. like not all.. werewolves are like Fenrir.. I just got upset by his aggressive attitude "
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Yet another slow night.   Yet another slow night. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:14 pm

"I'd like to see you try." Ben muttered. He turned to Ravyn. "No problem at all Miss Snape. It looks like my buddy here was just about to leave." Ben said with a crooked smirk. He glanced down at Rebella. "Besides I think it's time we find some place more isolated." Ben twirled his fedora and jammed it on his head. "Come on. Let's go." He said rather forcefully. Ben grabbed Rebella and half-pushed her out the door.
Back to top Go down
Rayvn Snape
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Rayvn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Yet another slow night.   Yet another slow night. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:15 pm

"I understand that, but I would be careful around him."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Yet another slow night.   Yet another slow night. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:19 pm

Once he and his *friend* left Remus looked back to Ravyn ".. I really don't like that man.. I am rather good when it comes to knowing bad eggs from good...how can he teach when he is so.. unstable.. I will need to see Albus tomorrow and get this sorted.." he walked back to the bar and took a seat feeling more at ease now the others were gone ".. I wouldn't be asking too much if I was to order a whiskey and a mince pie would I?" he asked with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Rayvn Snape
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Rayvn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Yet another slow night.   Yet another slow night. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:23 pm

Ravyn turned around and got him a whiskey and went to the back to cook him a mince pie, after a few minutes she returned, "To tell you the truth, he's a pretty good damn professor if you ask me. We don't get along, but I enjoy his teaching"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Yet another slow night.   Yet another slow night. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:27 pm

"That might be the case, but I just met the man and he is unstable from what I can see, he may be a good professor, but what I have seen when he is not in those castle walls, is well.. threatening.. I was a professor some years ago teaching defense against the dark arts.." he said with a sigh before gulping the whiskey back, shuddering from the taste before biting into the sweet mincepie ".. this is wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Rayvn Snape
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Rayvn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Yet another slow night.   Yet another slow night. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:31 pm

"Well, Dumbledore knows about him and what he's about," Ravyn smiled when he complemented the pie, "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Rebella Rife
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Rebella Rife

Number of posts : 21
Patronus : Snow Leopard
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Yet another slow night.   Yet another slow night. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:39 pm

Rebella hardly had time to react before she was thrust out in the cold.
"Oh geez it's cold! Mind telling me what that was all about mister?" She said wagging a disapproving finger at Ben.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Yet another slow night.   Yet another slow night. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:56 pm

Ben took his jacket off and put it around Rebella's shoulders. He didn't really need it after all. "It was nothing. It's time I got you back to the castle." He said absentmindedly. Before Rebella could complain he quickly added. "And you can stay in my office. Just for tonight though."
Back to top Go down
Hannah Goslar
transfiguration, Gryffindor HOH
Hannah Goslar

Number of posts : 41
Wand Type : 11 in. Mahogany, Elven hair, good with Transfiguration
Patronus : Cheetah
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Yet another slow night.   Yet another slow night. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 10:17 am

Hannah walked into the bar and saw Rayvn Snape and Remus Lupin. "Hello Miss Snape, Remus." Hannah knew Remus from the order and was friends with him.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Yet another slow night.   Yet another slow night. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 2:20 pm

Remus looked round as he have some more of his whiskey and some more of his mince pie. ".... Hello.." he said to Hannah rather timidly, not too certain where he has seen her. He had been at his cottage in the woods a lone for several months.
Back to top Go down
Eris Black

Eris Black

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Yet another slow night.   Yet another slow night. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 3:38 pm

I had been quiet and stayed in a corner while everything was going on. Then I look at Ravyn. "And you say things are boring around here?"
Back to top Go down
Rayvn Snape
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Rayvn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Yet another slow night.   Yet another slow night. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 3:45 pm

"They normally aren't like this." Ravyn smiled.
Back to top Go down
Eris Black

Eris Black

PostSubject: Re: Yet another slow night.   Yet another slow night. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 3:48 pm

"Then I just came on one of those off nights." I took out my book and started reading.
Back to top Go down
Kendrix Lestrange
Slytherin Student, Head DE
Slytherin Student, Head DE
Kendrix Lestrange

Number of posts : 386
Patronus : Tiger
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Yet another slow night.   Yet another slow night. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 3:58 pm

I walk into the bar and my eyes land on Eris. "Well, well, look who it is. I haven't seen you in a while."
Back to top Go down
Eris Black

Eris Black

PostSubject: Re: Yet another slow night.   Yet another slow night. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 4:03 pm

I look up at Kendrix. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet another slow night.   Yet another slow night. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yet another slow night.
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next