School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every great witch and wizard in history started right here, as a student. If they could do it, why not us?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twilight Hunting Season (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

Number of posts : 24
Wand Type : N/A
House Quiditch Position (If on Team) : N/A
Patronus : Bird of Prey
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Twilight Hunting Season (open) Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Hunting Season (open)   Twilight Hunting Season (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 12:37 pm

it was late, very late the hoots of owls and the screeches of foxes surrounded the area, although how such animals arrived into the forest was beyond it, yet a boy, lone, pale and with deadly accuracy and percision didn't mind, it was better then that of humans, who he had slain a long time ago, Dew covered the grass and other folige the eeriy silence prolonged only by the ocassional snap of a twig as animals searched for food

there was one spercific animal, a hunter a predetor to other animals and humans alike. the path this hunter walked was just as deadly. and now he was hunting.
Slipping through the trees, he prowled quietly his feet barely making any sound on the forest, he moved at such speed and grace the scent of a doe reeled him in, his mouth pooled with venom, his eyes balck. coal black, unseeing covered only in the lusting for blood, yet he moved with ease

then there eventually stood before the boy. Edward Cullen, whad the prey in which he desired, in which had caught his attention a tremble of hunger ran through his body, like a fire only belonging to that of a hunter, Edward circled closer keeping the creature in sight, as he moved forward further still, he didn't want to scare her, not yet. eventually he moved till he stood behind it, it's scent strong sweet and pure, the innocent creature Edward couldn't help yet pitty it, the doe was young, barely a little nor would it grow bigger, nor would it become a mother. he was closer now.

In a blur he moved fast grappling onto the innocents body, then he tore at what he wanted. blood, it filled his mouth in a rush, the poor thing struggled pittifully under Edward lock, yet to no avail, the sweet scent even more tangable as he drank his fill, slowly his eyes where returning to a light colour the doe motionless, it's eyes open in horror, lifeless and still. drank it dry.
Back to top Go down
Rayvn Snape
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Rayvn Snape

Number of posts : 866
Wand Type : Phoenix feather, 10 1/4 inches, Yew, Nice and supple
House Quiditch Position (If on Team) : Slytherin Captain and Beater
Patronus : Wolf
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Hunting Season (open)   Twilight Hunting Season (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 12:47 pm

Ravyn was bored and wanted an adventure, She walked slowly through the forest. Every time she entered the dark and gloomy forest, it changed. She held out her wand and called, "Lumos," every time the light at the tip of her wand faded.
Back to top Go down
https://erisedesire.rpg-board.net
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Hunting Season (open)   Twilight Hunting Season (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 12:58 pm

Edward stopped lifting his head from the motionless creature, his mouth blood free, spotless considering, a scent caught wind, and drifted to him, he growled irritated almost that his hunt was interupted, and the scent was infact human, he reeled away the flicker of wand light he could see coming closer perhaps? Edward shrank back into the shadows of the trees, his pale porcerline features masked, consumed in darkness.
Back to top Go down
Kendrix Lestrange
Slytherin Student, Head DE
Kendrix Lestrange

Number of posts : 386
Patronus : Tiger
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Hunting Season (open)   Twilight Hunting Season (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:00 pm

"What's this? Ravyn out for a stroll?" I asked. I had already been out.
Back to top Go down
Rayvn Snape
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Rayvn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Hunting Season (open)   Twilight Hunting Season (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:02 pm

Ravyn saw a movement, but then she heard Kendrix, "What are you doing here." she put her wand down and muttered, "Nox."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Hunting Season (open)   Twilight Hunting Season (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:04 pm

Edward waited silent, in the shadows, a new scent joined strong again, but the scent acidic almost, Edward thankfully had not been seen he shifted silently moving amoung the shadows. like a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Kendrix Lestrange
Kendrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Hunting Season (open)   Twilight Hunting Season (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:05 pm

"I was already out here. I thought I heard something, but then I saw you."
Back to top Go down
Rayvn Snape
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Rayvn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Hunting Season (open)   Twilight Hunting Season (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:07 pm

"Of course you would hear something!" Ravyn rolled her eyes, and then began to walk away from Kendrix. "So have you gotten any letters lately?"
Back to top Go down
Kendrix Lestrange
Kendrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Hunting Season (open)   Twilight Hunting Season (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:09 pm

I restrained myself from taking out my wand and doing something I might regret...then again I might not. "As a matter of fact I did." I got this feeling that we were being watched so I looked around, but saw nothing.
Back to top Go down
Rayvn Snape
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Rayvn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Hunting Season (open)   Twilight Hunting Season (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:13 pm

Ravyn held her necklace in her hand, "I think I'm going to go for a walk." she said tonelessly. She knew they weren't alone and she wanted to find who or what was with them.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Hunting Season (open)   Twilight Hunting Season (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:15 pm

Edward reamined back, leaning against the tree, why were they not leaving, he evaluated himself, he was satsified, in hunger, he too could hear there thoughts, before he could stop himselg a bitter chuckle escaped his lips alittle to loud and raspy, he soon stopped regretting it, surely he had blown it now?
Back to top Go down
Kendrix Lestrange
Kendrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Hunting Season (open)   Twilight Hunting Season (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:18 pm

I quickly took out my wand. "I know I heard something that time. If I'm lucky it's something bad that will eat you." I said to Ravyn.
Back to top Go down
Rayvn Snape
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Rayvn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Hunting Season (open)   Twilight Hunting Season (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:21 pm

"Well" she looked Kendrix up and down, "You're more tastier looking than I am!" Ravyn had hear it too, and she knew she was close to it, "Lumos" she muttered. Looking in the trees and every where she couldn't see the person.
Back to top Go down
Kendrix Lestrange
Kendrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Hunting Season (open)   Twilight Hunting Season (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:23 pm

"I guess that's true. You are much more bitter then I am."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Hunting Season (open)   Twilight Hunting Season (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:26 pm

Edward not bothering to supress it a laugh escaped his lips and he shook his head then spoke although remained in shadow, against a tree, his voice softly alluring, suductive almost "Don't you think If I wished to harm any of you I would of done so by now?"
Back to top Go down
Rayvn Snape
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Rayvn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Hunting Season (open)   Twilight Hunting Season (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:29 pm

Ravyn knew she was close, turning around she saw him, "One can wish that something would harm her though, couldn't they?" she asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Kendrix Lestrange
Kendrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Hunting Season (open)   Twilight Hunting Season (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:29 pm

"Maybe you are just biding your time." I said as I looked around.
Back to top Go down
Rayvn Snape
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Rayvn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Hunting Season (open)   Twilight Hunting Season (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:33 pm

"So who are you, by the way." Ravyn finally saw him, he was very pale. "nox" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Hunting Season (open)   Twilight Hunting Season (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:35 pm

Edward still stayed where he was his arms folded neatly across his chest his legs crossed at the ankles, he raised a shoulder and let it drop "Perhaps, but, I wouldn't need to buy my time..you would need to buy your time in order to surrvive, but I assure you, I haven't planed on killing you" he chuckeld softly his voice still equally sudctive and sfot, although all unconsious as he spoke, his tone, and then genuine air about him was perhaps alittle old fashioned, none the less gentlemanly.
Back to top Go down
Rayvn Snape
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Rayvn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Hunting Season (open)   Twilight Hunting Season (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:37 pm

Ravyn looked at Kendrix, "Something will eat you eventually." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Hunting Season (open)   Twilight Hunting Season (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:41 pm

"Forgive my impolietness, I didn't have the chance to formally intorduced myself, I'm Edward Cullen and you are Ravyn and Kendrix, Correct?"
Back to top Go down
Kendrix Lestrange
Kendrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Hunting Season (open)   Twilight Hunting Season (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:43 pm

"I do not go down that easily." I said, ignoring Ravyn. I look at him. "And how do you know us? Are you a stalker?"
Back to top Go down
Rayvn Snape
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Rayvn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Hunting Season (open)   Twilight Hunting Season (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:45 pm

"Well, every one knows who I am." Ravyn said rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kendrix Lestrange
Kendrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Hunting Season (open)   Twilight Hunting Season (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:48 pm

"Oh yes, because you are so popular." I said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Hunting Season (open)   Twilight Hunting Season (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:50 pm

he chuckled "Hardly, I..know things, hear things "he shrugged angelically, "perhaps it would appeare less sinsiter if i did not loiter within the shadows" he mused, in the shadows he was barely visible, so he pushed gracefully off from the tree, and stepped lightly-footed into the pool of moon light, his pale skin illuminated eerily, the broze of his hair noticible now, there were faint bruise markings under his eyes, half his face casted in shadow, his eyes a muddy brown, once again he folded his arms his muscles rippled under the notion, he wore a blue long sleeved shirt, yet the sleeves rolled back to his elebows to reveal his pale muscular fore arms, the top buttons of his shirt undone, thus revealing the v of his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Hunting Season (open)   Twilight Hunting Season (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight Hunting Season (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next