School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every great witch and wizard in history started right here, as a student. If they could do it, why not us?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eurydice Levan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eurydice

Eurydice

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Eurydice Levan Empty
PostSubject: Eurydice Levan   Eurydice Levan EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:18 pm

Name:* Eurydice

Nickname:*

Year:* Graduated

breed: * Vampire

Anamagus:* Bat

Appearance:* Curly long red hair with brown eyes

Personality:* Cold, uncaring, enjoys pain and suffering

History:* I had gone to school at Hogwarts when the Dark Lord went to school and we became friends. I had never gotten along with my parents and the only place I felt like I belonged was at Hogwarts. My passion is the dark arts. I fell in love with them when I read my first book about it. Soon after graduating Hogwarts I was bitten by a vampire and it felt like I was truly born and I lived for the first time. When the Dark Lord was rising to power I stayed by his side and became his most loyal servant. When he disappeared I didn't think he was dead and I searched for him. Now that he is back and am back at his side serving him loyally.

Person portraying the character in avatar/signature:* Some random pic I fell in love with

Relationship status:* Single

RP sample:* ~Must be at least four (4) sentences long~ It was feeding time for me so I went out to find a meal. I soon found a tasty dinner. I always enjoyed playing with my food first. I was stalking him as I moved through the shadows occasionally making a noise on purpose. He looked around, but he could never see me; I smirked. After awhile he was getting more paranoid and quickened his pace. He looked behind him once last time then I stepped behind him. When he turned around and saw me he jumped back. I could smell his fear. He went to run, but I was faster. I grabbed him and bit his neck. He struggled to get free with no luck. I could feel the warm blood flow through him as I drank. Soon his heart beat slowed and then it stopped. I let go of him and his body dropped to the ground as I wiped my mouth satisfied with my hunt.
Back to top Go down

Eurydice Levan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry :: Character Info. :: Introduction-
Jump to: