School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every great witch and wizard in history started right here, as a student. If they could do it, why not us?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ravyn Snape

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rayvn Snape
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Rayvn Snape

Number of posts : 866
Wand Type : Phoenix feather, 10 1/4 inches, Yew, Nice and supple
House Quiditch Position (If on Team) : Slytherin Captain and Beater
Patronus : Wolf
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Ravyn Snape Empty
PostSubject: Ravyn Snape   Ravyn Snape EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 12:13 am

Name:*
Ravyn Snape

Job position:*
I work at the Phoenix Tear bar

Year of graduation/drop out:*
Still attending

OWL and/or NEWT grades:
Haven't taken yet

House:[when attending Hogwarts. If character was attending another school, state which school]*
I attended beauxbaton academy until my 4th year then came here to hogwarts, I'm in Slytherin

Appearance:*
I have long black hair, Blue eyes, about 5'7 and slender. I have a deep french accent, from living in France for most of my life.

Personality:
I am out going, Shy, I can be a Major witch with a CAPITOL B, I stand up for my friends, and those I don't know, I try to be friendly to every one but if you get on my bad side, I know better than to be nice!

Wand:
Phoenix feather, 10 1/4 inches, Yew, Nice and supple"

Loyalty:
I am Loyal to my friends and family. I stand for what is right.

Relationship status:
Taken, Dating George Weasley

History about your character:*
I am the daughter of Severus Snape, Or at least I thought I was. (That part you will find out as she does)
I attend Beauxbaton Academy until the summer before my 4th year, I then attend Hogwarts. I grew up with the Weasleys, (Don't ask how that happened because I don't know) George and I have been off and on since we were little (We are on now)

RP sample:*
I walked up to the carriage that was pulling it's self. I looked at with amazement, I am attending my fourth year at hogwarts, I knew no one but the Weasleys. "Come on George ve vill be late." I was anxious to see the inside of the castle.
George laughed, "We won't be late I promise, any ways, we have to wait for the first years to be sorted," He then got a big grin on his face, "You're lucky, they usually make transfer students attend the sorting with them!"
Fred busted up laughing, "Ave you found out vat house you vill be in?" He liked making fun of my accent, it's a heavy one and I hate it.
"Don't make fun of me!" I pouted, "I vill be in Slytherin!"
A boy with glasses came walking up with Ron, George and Fred were still making fun of me, "Fin, I vill go vith Ronni!"

The boy with glasses looks at me with curiosity then to Ron, "Hey Mate, You know her?" he pointed his thumb at me.
"Yea she's Snape's daughter.
"Snape has a daughter? How come I never heard of her before?"

"Because I lived in France!" I said rudely.

Back to top Go down
https://erisedesire.rpg-board.net

Ravyn Snape
Page 1 of 1