School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every great witch and wizard in history started right here, as a student. If they could do it, why not us?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Athena Green

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Athena Green
Gryffindor Student, Gryffindor prefect
Gryffindor Student, Gryffindor prefect
Athena Green

Number of posts : 323
Wand Type : Unicorn, 9 ½ inches, Birch
House Quiditch Position (If on Team) : Chaser
Where do you stand? : Order of the Phoenix
Patronus : Mountain Lion
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Athena Green Empty
PostSubject: Athena Green   Athena Green EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:06 pm

Name:*
Athena Jillian Green

Job position:*
Don’t work

Year of graduation/drop out:*
Still attending

OWL and/or NEWT grades:*
Haven’t taken it yet

House:[when attending hogwarts. If character was attending another school, state which school]*
Gryffindor

Special ability and/or breed:[Animagi, metamorphosis, werewolf, etc..]* (NOTE; If you are not an Animagus, and you would like to go to the animagus hangout, then you can create on in that topic and leave it there!)
Metamorphosis and also a Mountain Lion animagi

Appearance:*
Long reddish/brown hair and brown eyes, athletic build, and my appearance only changes when I want it to

Personality:*
Can be a bitch, prankster, outgoing, smart mouth, brave, loyal

Wand:*
Unicorn, 9 ½ inches, Birch

Loyalty [Order of the phoenix, Death Eater, Dumbledore's Army. Etc.]:*
My parents are muggles. I’m in the DA

Relationship status:*
Single but looking

History about your character:*
I’m a muggle born and best friends with a group of girls. Each one of us is in a different house. We have a band; I’m back up singer and piano. I have a smart mouth and love to prank people, especially Blaise Zambini and pretty much any one really. I almost was sorted into Slytherin but my courage and loyalty kept me out of it. Also I begged it not to sort me there. I have a black cat Salem and an owl named Clarion. When I show my friends my true colors they call me fun and bubbly yet loveable and cuddly.

RP sample:*
I was helping Fred and George with another prank. It was on Pansy and Draco. We went into the hallway and fixed it up so when they walked on a certain tile it would cover them with Gryffindor colors and change their clothes to “I support Gryffindor!” shirts.

“This is your best idea yet Thena.” They whispered to me.

“I know. I can’t wait to see their faces.” I said to them and watched as Draco and Pansy came through the hall.

Draco stepped on the right tile and so did Pansy. One minute they were walking and the next they where in a red and gold cloud.

“WHOEVER DID THIS WILL PAY!” we heard Draco scream.

“DRACIE! WHY AM I COVERED IN GRYFFINDOR THINGS! NASTY!” Pansy yelled.

We bust out laughing and ran away before they could see us.
Back to top Go down

Athena Green
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry :: Character Info. :: Introduction-
Jump to: