School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every great witch and wizard in history started right here, as a student. If they could do it, why not us?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anya *Ani* Jest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anya Jest
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Anya Jest

Number of posts : 65
Wand Type : 9 1/2 Willow Phoenix Feather
House : Ravenclaw
Where do you stand? : Order of the Phoenix
Patronus : Timber Wolf
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Anya *Ani* Jest Empty
PostSubject: Anya *Ani* Jest   Anya *Ani* Jest EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:27 pm

Name:*
Anya Dani Jest I go by Ani

Job position:*
Don’t work

Year of graduation/drop out:*
Still attending

OWL and/or NEWT grades:*
Haven’t taken it yet

House:[when attending Hogwarts. If character was attending another school, state which school]*
Hufflepuff

Special ability and/or breed:[Animagi, metamorphosis, werewolf, etc..]* (NOTE; If you are not an Animagus, and you would like to go to the animagus hangout, then you can create on in that topic and leave it there!)
Timber wolf animagus and also a metamorphosis

Appearance:*
Long brown hair, chocolate colored eyes, short, and athletic

Personality:*
Shy, quiet, loyal, and a bitch when my friends are hurt

Wand:*
9 1/2 Willow Phoenix Feather

Loyalty [Order of the phoenix, Death Eater, Dumbledore's Army. Etc.]:*
I’m in the DA

Relationship status:*
taken

History about your character:*
My name is Anya Dani Jest. I'm the youngest child and also the twin of Destry Ann Jest. We are 15 years old and our parents are Anastasia and Demetri Jest. I have five older brothers: Mitch Andrew (18 ) Gabe Demetri (18 ), Dean Arthur (17), Thomas Michael (17), and Edward Jasper (17), and three older sisters. Johanna Gracie (20) *would be if still alive*, Destry (older then me by 5 minutes) (15), and Noel Andrea (16). My sister Johanna was killed by Death Eaters when I was 3 years old and she was only 7 years old. My mother went to Hogwarts but my father went to Durmstrang. I will do anything for my friends; I love to make people smile. I have a cat and a pet owl. I like to play guitar and sing songs. My characteristics are Loyal, funny, and smart. I have long brown hair and light brown eyes. I’m the lead guitar in me and my friends’ band.

RP sample:*
I sat in the greenhouse and waited for my friends to come in. I started doodling in my notebook and waited for them to come.
Back to top Go down

Anya *Ani* Jest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry :: Character Info. :: Introduction-
Jump to: