School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every great witch and wizard in history started right here, as a student. If they could do it, why not us?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sneaking out to meet some one!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sneaking out to meet some one! Empty
PostSubject: Sneaking out to meet some one!   Sneaking out to meet some one! EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 8:55 pm

Abigale held her wand out in front of her, calling 'Lumos' every time the light faded. Looking around to make sure no one was following her she continued. Abby stopped at the edge of the forest, looking one last time to make sure no one followed her, she began to work her way through the forest. Half way she swore she heard a branch break beneath some one's foot, "Nox" she whispered, she hid behind the closest tree to make sure she was unseen. Unsure if someone was there she veered off into another direction, being as quite as she possibly could. She laughed silently to her self as she walked around, "Lumos" she whispered, a beam of light came from the tip of her wand. Abby had just transferred to Hogwarts, and hadn't seen the school grounds yet. Even in France the forbidden forest was spoken of, 'The stories I could tell' she thought to her self.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lupin
Gryffindor Student, Head DA
Pandora Lupin

Number of posts : 297
Where do you stand? : Order of the Phoenix
Race : Sneaking out to meet some one! Icon-2
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out to meet some one!   Sneaking out to meet some one! EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 9:08 pm

I was walking around because I had a lot on my mind. Just then I saw someone go into the Forest so me being the curious one that I am decided to follow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldofxmen.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out to meet some one!   Sneaking out to meet some one! EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 9:17 pm

Abbigale knew some one was following her after a few minutes, "Nox" she whispered. Hoping she lost the person she veered into another direction, not daring to light her way.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lupin
Pandora Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out to meet some one!   Sneaking out to meet some one! EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 9:23 pm

I took out my wand and said, "Lumos." I saw someone move so I continued to follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out to meet some one!   Sneaking out to meet some one! EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 9:24 pm

She couldn't get rid of the person, so she stopped, "What the bloody hell are you doing!?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lupin
Pandora Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out to meet some one!   Sneaking out to meet some one! EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 9:26 pm

"Following you it seems. I was wondering who would come into the forest and look at that. I found a Slytherin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out to meet some one!   Sneaking out to meet some one! EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 9:28 pm

"Well, I think you need to go back to your tower and LEAVE me ALONE!"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lupin
Pandora Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out to meet some one!   Sneaking out to meet some one! EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 9:35 pm

"What if I don't want to? It's nice out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out to meet some one!   Sneaking out to meet some one! EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 9:38 pm

"Well then go bother some one else!" Abbigale knew she would leave her alone so she took off running and changed in to her wolf animagus.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lupin
Pandora Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out to meet some one!   Sneaking out to meet some one! EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 9:43 pm

"But I love bothering Slytherins." Then I saw her take off. "Fine, ruin my fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out to meet some one!   Sneaking out to meet some one! EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 9:45 pm

She looked back, as soon as she knew she was out of sight she lit her wand, "Lumos" and started looking for the person she was suppose to meet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out to meet some one!   Sneaking out to meet some one! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sneaking out to meet some one!
Page 1 of 1