School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every great witch and wizard in history started right here, as a student. If they could do it, why not us?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kenji Tanaka

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Kenji

Number of posts : 117
Year : 7th year
Wand Type : 11 in dragon heartstring, oak
Where do you stand? : Order of the Phoenix
Race : Kenji Tanaka Dursleys-1
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Kenji Tanaka Empty
PostSubject: Kenji Tanaka   Kenji Tanaka EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 2:35 pm

Name:* Kenji Tanaka

Job position:* Student

Year of graduation/drop out:* Attending

OWL and/or NEWT grades:* Haven't taken them

House:[when attending hogwarts. If character was attending another school, state which school]* I am a transfer student from Kenwai School for Wizards

Special ability and/or breed:[Animagi, metamorphosis, werewolf, etc..]* (NOTE; If you are not an Animagus, and you would like to go to the animagus hangout, then you can create on in that topic and leave it there!)

Appearance:* Black hair with brown eyes.

Personality:* A little reserved though I'm not afraid to speak my mind. I'm a dare devil and willing to try anything. I'm also a rebel.

Wand:* 11 in dragon heartstring, oak

Loyalty [Order of the phoenix, Death Eater, Dumbledore's Army. Etc.]:* DA

Relationship status:* Single

History about your character:* I moved here from Japan. Both my parents died and I was depressed so my grandparents decided to move somewhere new in hopes that would help.

RP sample:* I looked up at Hogwarts and wondered how things would be here. This was bigger then my old school, but I'm sure I can find my way around.
Back to top Go down

Kenji Tanaka
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry :: Character Info. :: Introduction-
Jump to: