School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every great witch and wizard in history started right here, as a student. If they could do it, why not us?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally sitting down to talk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rayvn Snape
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Rayvn Snape

Number of posts : 866
Wand Type : Phoenix feather, 10 1/4 inches, Yew, Nice and supple
House Quiditch Position (If on Team) : Slytherin Captain and Beater
Patronus : Wolf
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Finally sitting down to talk Empty
PostSubject: Finally sitting down to talk   Finally sitting down to talk EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 9:58 pm

Ravyn was sitting on the edge of the bath with her feet in the water, She watched all the colors of the bubbles from the bath rise. It put a slight smile on her face.

"You look beautiful in the light of that water."

Ravyn smiled, and turned to face the voice, "Thanks." she said blushing.

"That's a rare thing to see." he laughed. Sitting next to her taking his shoes and socks off, he put his feet in the water. "I've missed you Ray." George finally said kissing her on the cheek.

"I've missed you too George." she said looking down at the water.

"We haven't talked in a while," he stopped, "I've thought you didn't want to talk to me any more."

"It's not that." She paused. "I have things I have to tell you. I know that you know about my mark and all but," She didn't know how to start. "I'm just afraid you won't want to talk to me again." She felt her eyes water, "Or that you won't....Love me anymore." she said softly.

"Ravyn, nothing will make me stop loving you," he gently grabbed her chin, "Ray look at me," He kissed her, "Nothing will make me stop loving you okay." he grabbed her hands and held them.

She smiled weakly, then took a deep breath, "I'm a death eater...." she said slowly.

"So you've....you've chosen his side and not ours?" He asked letting go of her hands.

"No that's not what I said."

"But you just said you were a death eater!" he said getting annoyed.

"No, George let me finish.I said I was a death eater....But I'm a spy.."

George interrupted her, "You're a spy? What a spy for him? You're going and telling him what we do?" he asked getting up.

"George Weasley!" Ravyn yelled. "I'm not a spy for Voldemort! I'm on your side! I tell Dumbledore everything I get from Voldemort!"

George stopped. "So then you are on our side?"

"Yes!" she answered. Ravyn looked down and felt her self crying.

"I still love you!" George said wiping her tears.

"I love you too." she smiled softly, "One of them, if not all of them think I'm betraying Voldemort. Which I am but they can't know that." She smiles, "I annoy the hell out of professor Kanst, which is kind of fun." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
https://erisedesire.rpg-board.net

Finally sitting down to talk
Page 1 of 1