School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every great witch and wizard in history started right here, as a student. If they could do it, why not us?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pandora Lupin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pandora Lupin
Gryffindor Student, Head DA
Gryffindor Student, Head DA
Pandora Lupin

Number of posts : 297
Where do you stand? : Order of the Phoenix
Race : Pandora Lupin Icon-2
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Pandora Lupin Empty
PostSubject: Pandora Lupin   Pandora Lupin EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 7:28 pm

Name:* Pandora Lupin

Job position:*

Year of graduation/drop out:* Still attending

OWL and/or NEWT grades:*

House:[when attending hogwarts. If character was attending another school, state which school]* Gryffindor

Special ability and/or breed:[Animagi, metamorphosis, werewolf, etc..]* (NOTE; If you are not an Animagus, and you would like to go to the animagus hangout, then you can create on in that topic and leave it there!) I'm half werewolf so on a full moon I have werewolf traits

Appearance:* Shoulder length red hair with blue eyes.

Personality:* I'm very outgoing and curious, though sometimes my curiousity gets me in trouble. I'm not afraid to speak my mind and I don't care what others think of me

Wand:*

Loyalty [Order of the phoenix, Death Eater, Dumbledore's Army. Etc.]:* DA

Relationship status:* Everyone thinks I'm single, but I'm secretly in a relationship

History about your character:* My father is Remus Lupin and my mother's name was Anna. She was killed by a death eater a few months after I was born.

RP sample:* I sat near the Black Lake as I worked on my homework. It was good to be back at school, but I didn't miss the homework. Why did teachers have to give us so much homework? After awhile I took a break and dipped my feet in the water; it felt good. I remembered last year during the Triwizard Tornament. That was intense.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldofxmen.darkbb.com

Pandora Lupin
Page 1 of 1